Corporate Membership with Global Seafood Alliance
Joining an organization through membership says a lot about who you are and what you support. If responsible, sustainable seafood is a priority of yours, we invite you to join the Global Seafood Alliance in our mission to advocate for, educate about, and lead the industry towards responsible seafood.
GSA is the only global aquaculture organization offering a cutting-edge combination of membership services, advocacy and certification, positioning us to have the greatest positive impact on the practices and perception of seafood.
Corporate Members of GSA are made up of companies invested in responsible aquaculture and our membership benefits are designed with your entire staff in mind.
Benefits that are currently active under the Corporate Membership ($5,000):
- Your company listing on the GSA website
- Access to the official GSA logo
- Access to the Member Toolkit
- Option for a blog or newsletter feature about your business
- Two advertisements (one Advocate newsletter ad & one GSA website ad for 50,000 impressions)
- Discount for all of your company’s staff members for GOAL conference registration
- Access to all virtual GOAL events
- Discount to Auditor Training Course as an Observer
- Prepared statements on trending issues that better prepare you to respond to questions from consumers and the media from our Media Monitoring & Outreach campaign
- Recognition of your membership in the GSA Newsletter
- Unlimited access to The Advocate – including member-only, curated content
- GAA Films exclusives
- Online courses for you and your staff
- Your entire staff receives access to these benefits
Thank you to our current Corporate Members!