Corporate Membership with Global Seafood Alliance
Joining an organization through membership says a lot about who you are and what you support. If responsible, sustainable seafood is a priority of yours, we invite you to join the Global Seafood Alliance in our mission to advocate for, educate about, and lead the industry towards responsible seafood.
GSA is the only global aquaculture organization offering a cutting-edge combination of membership services, advocacy and certification, positioning us to have the greatest positive impact on the practices and perception of seafood.
Corporate Members of GSA are made up of companies invested in responsible aquaculture and our membership benefits are designed with your entire staff in mind.
Benefits that are currently active under the Corporate Membership ($5,000):
- Public recognition that your company supports responsible seafood practices:
- Access to the Member Toolkit
- Discount for all of your company’s staff members for in-person GOAL conference registration
- Company profile on the virtual GOAL platform and access to all virtual GOAL events
- Social media mentions across GSA organization channels
- Option for a blog post and newsletter feature about your business
- Recognition of your membership in the GSA Newsletter
- Discount to Auditor Training Course as an Observer
- Prepared statements on trending issues that better prepare you to respond to questions from consumers and the media from our Media Monitoring & Outreach campaign
- Your entire staff receives access to these benefits
Thank you to our current Corporate Members!