The people behind GSA
Global Seafood Alliance employees come from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines, but we all share a love of our waterways, our oceans and our seafood. We believe that proof of responsible performance – from fishing vessels to fish farms – is essential to build consumer trust in seafood.
The GSA team is collaborative, dedicated and focused on creating a better future for us and for our planet through responsible seafood practices. Our shared vision is a world that embraces the role of responsible seafood in meeting global nutrition needs.
Vice President of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
Board of Directors
- Michael Berto, Walmart
- Eric Bloom, Eastern Fish Co, Inc
- Rittirong Boonmechote, Thai Union Group
- Joe Chekouras, Mazzetta Company
- George Chamberlain, Global Seafood Alliance
- Marcus Coleman, Seafish
- Tony Downs, Sysco Corp.
- John Galiher, Lineage Logistics
- Laura Garrido, Pescanova USA
- Nelson Griffin, Red Lobster Seafood Co
- Bill Herzig, Sustainable Strategies & Initiatives
- Robert Jones, The Nature Conservancy
- Allen Kimball, Allen K Kimball Consulting LLC
- Santhana Krishnan, Maritech
- Arni Mathiesen, Government of Iceland
- Robins McIntosh, Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Co., Ltd
- Gorjan Nikolik, Rabobank
- Ron Patton, Grobest Global Service Inc
- Brian Perkins, Global Seafood Alliance
- Tom Pickerell, Global Tuna Alliance
- Jeff Sedacca, Sterling Caviar
- Terry Stachowiak, Rich Products
- Wally Stevens, Global Seafood Alliance
- Jennifer Wandler, US Foods
What we offer our employees:
- Company sponsored medical, dental, vision plans
- Company provided life insurance, as well as short and long-term disability
- Access to voluntary life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Casual, open and informal work environment
- Flexible schedules
- Free-flowing coffee and tea
- Onsite fitness center
Director of Information Technology (IT)
GSA is seeking a Director of Information Technology (IT). Reporting to the Chief Systems Officer, the Director of IT is primarily responsible for the company’s technology infrastructure, including hardware, software, enterprise systems and technology support employees.
Producer Sales – North America
The Global Seafood Alliance is hiring a Producer Sales Representative to enroll seafood companies, wild and farmed, into the appropriate GSA certification program. The successful candidate will be responsible for selling to and closing producers within the United States and Canada.
Our recent expansion has created an opportunity to add Certification Specialists to the Operations team. In this customer facing role, the Certification Specialist is responsible for stewarding customers through completing the certification and recertification process by providing guidance and administrative support to new and existing facilities worldwide.