Be a part of the next GAA Film!
GAA is seeking sponsor partners for the next GAA Film (releasing in early 2020). We are offering $10,000 opportunities (details below), with one unique opportunity for a “first reveal” at our GOAL conference on October 24th. Don’t miss it! This opportunity won’t come around for another TWO YEARS.
“The Global Aquaculture Alliance, along with an EMMY Award winning production crew, travelled to the Magallanes and Chilean Antarctica Region in southern Chile – colloquially known as ‘the end of the world’ – to shoot the latest installment of their GAA Films series. The film shares the story of Ulises, a Chilean family man, that has struggled to find his place in the ever-fluctuating seafood workforce. We watch his story unfold as he enters into a dangerous urchin diving career while struggling to support his family, and begins to weigh the choice to transition to aquaculture. Chile is an artisanal and commercial fishing hub, as well as one of the most thriving locations for aquaculture. This visually breathtaking film introduces the world to the complex issues of social responsibility in seafood.”
Benefits for $10K Sponsors:
- Listed mention in the Film’s credits under “Special Thanks”.
- Sponsor’s logo featured at two GAA-hosted Premieres.
- Permission to integrate the Film with Sponsor’s social media channels, promotions, websites, events.
- Dedicated mention in GAA Newsletter and in Film Announcement showcasing Sponsor’s support of the Film.
- Social media posts on GAA’s channels highlighting sponsorship (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).