Thank you for your patience!
Our new member portal is up and running.
For your security, the first time you log in to our new platform, you will need to reset your password. Here’s how you can do that:
- Click the “Log In” or “Certification Portal” button in the top right corner of our website.
- Even if you already have an account with us, click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email associated with your GSA/BAP/BSP account and click “Continue”.
- Check your email for a link to reset your password.
- Once you click the link that was sent to your email, enter a new password twice. Click continue.
- If you are accessing the BAP certification portal: click the BAP portal option.
- If you are accessing the GSA membership portal: Click “Log In” in the top right, and the page will automatically refresh and you will be logged in to our system.
Global Seafood Alliance is continuously working to improve our customer experience. We recently made changes to our customer relationship management platform which will greatly improve your experience on our websites, making the management of payments and memberships much easier.
Now, you can access your account, membership, and payments all from our customer portal on the GSA and certification websites. Our new system will make these processes much simpler for you.
If you have any questions about these changes, please reach out to our Information Technology team. Alternatively, if you represent a seafood facility and you work exclusively with one of our certification specialists, reach out directly to your contact.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us here.