- Moderator: Brian Perkins Global Seafood Alliance
A hallmark of the GOAL program, the global aquaculture production forecasts for 2021, 2022 and 2023 will be presented by Rabobank’s Gorjan Nikolik, based on the results of GSA’s exclusive annual production surveys for shrimp and finfish, including figures from Kontali Analyse. For the first time this year, production forecasts for key wild-capture fisheries will also be presented. All of this production data will be boiled down and analyzed by panels of industry authorities before the session wraps up with a breakdown of the trends influencing seafood-consumption behaviors.
- Speaker: James Griffin Chilean Salmon Marketing Council
- Speaker: Allen Kimball Trident Seafoods
- Speaker: Gorjan Nikolik Rabobank
- Speaker: Jose Thomas Choice Canning Co.
- Moderator: Steve Hart Global Seafood Alliance
- Moderator: Melanie Siggs Global Seafood Alliance